An individual with a minimum of 15 years of service in the district who:
● Has created/led programs that are innovative.
● Has created/led programs that are inspirational to students.
● Has enhanced student achievement throughout their career.
● Has shown outstanding leadership in mentoring other educators.
● Has positively involved their school community in the successful life of the school//district.
● Has actively participated in professional organizations to enhance the quality of teaching
● Is a distinguished example to others of excellence in the field of education. Give examples of the relevance of this person’s accomplishments.
Be sure to define all acronyms used in your nomination.
Eligibility: Certified Employees and Administrators